Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The ambition is to double the size of the practice in revenue and headcount over the next 2-3 years. With that in mind, as well as ensuring that the practice is well structured and profitable, this individual will need to have a strong focus on Order Book and Revenue Growth.
• Customer relationship management up to CxO level across the region for key clients.
• Work closely with the SAP Alliance team to build Atos' brand as a partner and ensure this becomes a viable and productive route to market and business development channel.
• Work to improve Atos' local brand regarding SAP and build a reputation as an innovative market leader.
• Continuously extract and understand customer intelligence from portfolio Client Managers in order to drive growth and innovation.
• Drive growth trajectory for SAP practice in region by proactively pushing and ensuring cross-selling, upselling and fertilization on accounts across the region. Drive continuous expansion of Atos services in existing accounts to prevent erosion of profit over time.
• Ensure additional client demands are translated into agreed service enhancements: identify, pursue and on occasions personally close strategically importantly contract opportunities in the region.
• Initiate, monitor and manage renewal of existing contracts in coordination with Market Sales.
• Support the planning and development of key accounts across the region in coordination with Sales.
• Ensure Atos is well placed to win large, complex work with enterprise clients as well as maintaining the current footprint with the mid-market.
• Maintain Atos' market share in their chosen sectors
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Lilyana Cvetkova +49 211 399 77570.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!