Managed Services Specialist with German language
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Being part of IDM the CCS Delivery Center in Bulgaria is one of the biggest Managed Services Desk 24/7 in Europe, servicing complex solutions of Unify portfolio and 3rd party vendors.
We are looking for an energetic graduate or professional to join our growing young, diverse and positive Managed Services Team in Sofia. In this role you will participate in the Incident Management and Request Fulfillment processes and support the Change and Problem Management processes for one of the global automobile industry leaders.
Managed Services Team aims at fast resolution of all incidents within the contractually agreed SLAs and providing effective communication and coordination between the relevant teams. The primary focus is to ensure critical incidents having direct impact on clients' business are resolved, to own and lead the communication, coordinate the different teams, track and document progress and action plans.
In-between these activities you would be also able to impress your future teammates with your fussbal and gaming skills.
Your future responsibilities:
• Infrastructure, Network and Application monitoring;
• Resolve incidents, complete service requests or initiate support from remote and/or onsite support teams required for this;
• Identification of appropriate problem-resolution procedures using customer-specific information;
• SPOC (Single Point of Contact) within the service provider for the incident originator;
• Contact incident originator via telephone or e-mail when the incident has been resolved or service request has been fulfilled;
• Proactively monitor progress throughout the entire lifecycle of the incident;
• Ensure all defined steps and procedures are executed through the different units that are involved in the Incident Management, Change Management and Request Fulfillment processes.
• Notify Service Level Management about identified critical incidents and potential SLA breeches;
• Provide management information of processed incidents and service requests to Service Level Management;
• Fluent English and German - level B2 or above
• Ability to work on shifts
• Willingness to learn
• Overall IT Knowledge and computer literacy
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong Analytical skills and process understanding
• Customer focus attitude
• Sense of responsibility
The benefits you would receive:
• Excellent remuneration package:
- health insurance
- food vouchers
- taxi vouchers
- additional meal compensation
- stores, restaurants and sport centers discounts
• Extensive training program:
- IT Service Management Processes and tools
- Networking fundamentals
- Operating Systems
- Telecommunications and VoIP
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top