Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- System programming functions in the installation, configuration, support and tuning of MVS or Z/OS Operating System, and system products such as, CICS, DB, Scheduling & Software Application management tools.
Specific Duties include:
- Ability to Install, Maintain & Upgrade CICS(v5.5) & MQ(v9.1).
- JVM setup, maintenance & administration.
- Conduct review and implementation of System changes
- Perform fault analysis and resolution of System problems
- Provide 24 x 7 On-call support
- Monitor and fine-tune the resources to optimize performance
- Automate operations of System products
- Assist to evaluate and propose new and/or upgrade of software/hardware products
- Document processes and procedures in support of the operations for the Mainframe systems
- Provide technical guidance and training.
- Familiarity with ISV products such as File-Aid, Abend-Aid, SYSVIEW, Hiperstation is a plus.
- MQ Administration.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Min 3-4 years Systems Programming experience in MVS or Z/OSwith knowledge on:
- Programing language SAS, REXX and CLIST
- Added advantage with the following skills:
- DB2, IMS
- DFSMS, DFHSM
- Storage products
- Scheduling tools (Control-M, TWS)
- Software Management Product (Endevor)
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communications skills (Oral and Written).
- Understanding of banking or financial business is advantageous.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.