Linux Engineer with German
- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Employee in this position is a professional specialized on Linux systems integration and administration. As member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- integrating and supporting Linux database or application servers
- Linux systems integration and administration
- Java applications integration on Jboss/Wildfly/Websphere
- incident and problem management on production systems
- change management
- automation of repetitive daily tasks using Bash/Perl
You will work with technologies like Linux, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Powershell in constantly evolving environment. Depending on your skills you would work more on Linux system or more on application domain.
To be suitable for the role an ability to solve complex problems and effective communication in German is required.
The position will be in our well communicated office in Wroclaw/Warsaw/Opole/Łodź
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems administration
- Experience in Perl/Bash
- Basic experience in automation of repetitive tasks via shell scripts
- Good communication level in both English and German.
- Reliability and precision at work.
- Team spirit.
Nice to have skills:
- experience in network configuration and debugging
- experience in virtualization and containerization using VMware/Vbox/Docker/Kubernetes
- experience in field of Jboss/WildFly/Tomcat application server installation and configuration
- experience in field of SQL language and MySQL installation and configuration
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our careers page: https://jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top