Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos has created a Human Resources Global Shared Services Center (HR GSSC) in Sofia with five streams: Workforce Management, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll and Personnel Administration, and Recruitment.
Currently there is an opening for the position of Learning and Development Agent, based in the Global HR Center of Excellence in Sofia.
The Shared Services Centre consolidates HR operational functions to deliver them in a manner, promoting operational efficiencies and service improvements. It also provides advice and employee support across the Atos Organization on the use of HR systems and processes.
The SSC L&D Agent is responsible for providing full administration for employee training activities across all designated Business Unitand country-level Atos businesses. The activities will include crafting, updating and managing courses and offerings within the MyLearning platform, registering delegates and ordering training courses from suppliers. A key aspect of the work will involve responding to requests for help or information from end-user within a timely manner, demonstrating technical expertise and outstanding customer service skills. The role is suitable for candidates with less experience and provides excellent opportunities for growth and personal and career development.
- Coordinate all actions associated with learning and development within the designated learning platform using pre-defined procedure templates
- Provide management information reports as per agreed schedule and on specific request
- Interact with internal customers via telephone, e-mail and chat, providing support and problems solving abilities
- Respond to tickets appropriately: Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service improvements
- Call out unresolved issues to support leads, designated (L&D Client) service group
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in English
- Sophisticated communications skills
- Skills in MS Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of group dynamics and/or team development
- Customer Focus- proactively seeks customer feedback and takes appropriate action
- Optimally handles customer expectations
- Dedication to deliver result
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.