Lead Workplace Security Technical Architect
- Warsaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Location: 100% remote
Are you curious about what this role implies?
Building security solution architecture and service design based on Digital Workplace solutions (Microsoft 365, Workspace One, Google G-Suite, Citrix Technologies)
- Analyzing existing IT infrastructure
- Advising on security solution
- Developing security baselines
- Enforcing security policies
- Crafting technical documentation
- Presenting the solution to customer (service demo)
- Coordinating service setup in the customer environment
- Supporting Proof of Concept for new services/technologies
Then you should have:
- Experience working as a cybersecurity technical architect in commercial, public and/or industrial sectors
- Expert understanding of information security and how it applies across different industries
- In-depth experience of information technology and information security especially passionate about digital workplace security (Endpoint Security, Collaboration and Communication Systems Security, Data Security & Right Management, Identity & Access Management ...)
- Proven experience in the design and deployment of several of the following technologies: Microsoft 365 (Windows 10, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security), Microsoft On-Prem Technologies (ADDS, ADFS, ADCS, SCCM...) VMware Workspace One, Citrix Digital Workplace products, Citrix NetScaler....
- Ability to translate architecture/design into real implementation
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience in coordinating complex projects across customer, 3rd party vendors and company technical teams
- Experience with defining technical requirements and translating customer expectations into detailed technical statements
- Cross domain technology knowledge (including workplace, network, storage, database, data center technologies)
- Architecture Framework certification (e.g. TOGAF, ZACHMAN)
- Industry recognized technology certification (e.g. MCSA/MCSE, VCP-DW, CC-VAD-MA, CC-CEM, etc.)
- Good knowledge of other languages (verbal and written) e.g. German, French ...etc.
- Security certification (e.g. CISSP, SSCP, CEH, ECSA, Security+, etc.)
What we offer:
- Work for an organization holding the "Best Place to Work" title
- Competitive salary package (including bonuses)
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- German and English language courses
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external training
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top