L1 Cybersecurity Support Engineer
- Timişoara, Romania
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Provide Level 1 support for incidents and issues
• Ticketing system operation
• Assure the operation of Hardware and Software systems
• Conduct all preparative actions in order to ensure full operation and availability of the environment
• Take all preparative actions to ensure the quality and
continuous optimization based on service levels
• Proactive and flexible
• Basic knowledge of Windows
• Excellent command of English
• German is a plus
• Work in shifts, 24/7 support
• Ability to work well as a team member
• Methodical and disciplined approach to work
• Very good communication abilities
• Initiative and good learning abilities
Nice to have:
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top