Kafka Big Data Developer
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological perfection. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
- Build, Operate and maintain Apache Kafka cluster;
- Design and Build microservices to process and analyze security related data, based on Apache Kafka;
- Development of consumer centric low latency analytic environment leveraging Big Data technologies;
- Define strategy and roadmap of the NextGen Stream Data Platform based on Apache Kafka;
- Expertise in Kafka Brokers, Zoo Keeper;
- Expertise in build and maintain Kafka Cluster;
- Experience as a developer who has used the Kafka API to build producer and consumer applications, along with expertise in implementing KStreams components. Have developed KStreams pipelines, as well as deployed KStreams clusters;
- Experience with developing KSQL queries and standard methodologies of using KSQL vs KStreams;
- Experience in JAVA development;
- Hands-on experience in Kafka connectors such as Elastic Search connectors, JDBC Connectors, File Stream Connectors, JMS Source Connector, Tasks, Workers, Converters, Transformers;
- Experience in working in RDBMS Systems;
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and Big Data technologies Hands-on experience with the Hadoop eco-system (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Kafka, Spark)
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Exciting trainings and professional development programs also available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have crafted a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top