Junior Test Automation Analyst
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
As a junior test Automation Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing, executing and providing reports on test automation tests. Using appropriate testing tools and techniques to deliver the required Test Automation test artefacts.
Responsibilities will include :
- Create and execute complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Document test results compare to pre-defined criteria.
- Use normal operating facilities, diagnostic tools, technical manuals, test scripts and systems documentation to identify, diagnose and report on system errors.
- Review test results and to modify tests if necessary.
- Produce re-usable test scripts and procedures to test new and amended software to be executed by self and other staff.
- Support the development of the Test Automation test capability in the test services practice.
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you'll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you're the person we're looking for. The role will require working on site in Corsham/ Andover as well as the ability to be SC cleared.
Skills we can't do without:
- Automation testing experience
- Experience working in a DevOps/Agile development environment and practical experience with BDD and TDD,
- Experience of web service/API testing, using SoapUI
- Experience in Java, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Jbehave and preferably Serenity, using a CI tool like Jenkins to trigger execution of test scripts.
- Strong experience of interpreting testing requirements using a variety of artefacts, including stories and wireframes
- Experience of Applications development and/or design
- Experience of working with at least one of the following Automation Test Tools:
- HP UFT
- HP ALM
- Developing, designing and/or testing mission-critical applications
- Maintaining an Automation framework and implement process improvements to such frameworks
Skills we'd like:
- Experience working on both pre-production and production Linux and Windows platform
- Experience in performance testing using HP LoadRunner or NEOLOAD
Our pride in offering dynamic solutions reaches further than our clients because we understand that our success comes from the heartbeat of our company; which is ultimately our people. We encourage those who may need a more agile approach to the structure of their working day to apply; we are always willing to discuss flexible options where we can.
Getting to know B&PS
Within Business & Platform Solutions (B&PS) division, our pinpoint focus is on understanding our clients' business industries and technologies. Our platforms are a new business model which connects people and organisations in an interactive ecosystem, enabling our customers to maintain agility and flexibility. Now is a particularly exciting time to join, as Google has chosen to partner with us to open a new Artificial Intelligence Lab. This is a great reflection of the progress we're making, and your role will play an important part of our continued success.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days' annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive stakeholder pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What's more, we really value your progress and it's a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Getting to know Atos
You can look forward to joining a global powerhouse in digital transformation. We have 120,000 employees in 73 countries and an annual revenue of €13 billion. We are also number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory. Additionally, we provide transactional services through Worldline, Europe's leader in the payment industry. Our group is also the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and operate under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top