Junior SAP SD Consultant
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
• Delivery of support services for SAP SD solutions including delivery of changes, resolution of incidents and problems
• Participation in the delivery of Sales & Distribution solutions
• Collaboration with external partners and various business stakeholders to achieve successful completion of the project/solution changes
• Proactively identify and resolve system problems to enhance performance and prevent service deficiency
• Maintain technical documentation: Functional Design Documents, Test Scenarios, User manuals,
Development specifications, Solution Proposal Documents, etc.
• Implement System Security Standards and procedures
• University degree
. Fluency in written and spoken English
• Business knowledge in Sales and Distribution area will be a strong advantage
. Professional experience in the support or implementation of business systems will be a strong advantage
• Ability to work in dynamic and multicultural environment managing various tasks in area of support and project delivery
• Positive service oriented attitude, innovative thinking and strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player, who looks for the success of the whole rather than the self and has ability to see the 'bigger picture'
Some of our employee benefits include:
• On Target bonus
• Additional paid leave
• Daily food allowance
• Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
• Flex hours
• Home office
• Discount for sports cards
• Learning Hub
• Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top