Junior SAP HCM Consultant with German
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
You will be engaged in:
- Participating in the Customer requirements' analysis, preparing the solutions together with ABAP Team and testing these solutions,
- Solving the issues with guaranteed solution time, and changing system customization,
- Taking part in the Customer solutions' creation and having an influence on them thanks to your ideas and experience,
- Using your language skills in direct contact with our Customers and Colleagues from different European countries.
It is great if you have:
- Experience in SAP HCM area as Consultant or Key User
- Understanding of SAP HCM business processes
- Experience with testing changes in SAP system
- Willingness to develop your SAP and language skills
- A team player attitude
- Good English language knowledge
- Good German language knowledge
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top