Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
If you are a fresh university graduate and you are at the very beginning of your IT career path, apply on the below position and become a Junior Network Operator at Atos!
As a Junior team member, you will be a point of contact for network, security and communication issues for the assigned scope.
Your main tasks will include:
• solving network issues
• monitoring network devices like routers, switches, load balancers, wireless appliances
• managing of problems, incidents,
• implementation of configuration changes according to work instructions,
• coordination of escalations,
• communicating with network engineers, customers, providers, third parties
We ensure introductory training, mentoring and access to many courses exploring IT issues from a process, functional and technical sides, an interesting career path in many areas, for example: network, security, cloud.
• intermediate command in English and Polish (German of French on a intermediate level is a plus )
• Basic knowledge/experience in IT and network solutions, devices and technologies
• CCNA knowledge level will be a plus
• Ability to deal with multitasking issues
• Excellent communication skills and the competence to work as a team member
• Analytical and problem-solving approach
• Readiness to work in shifts (24/7)
• Readiness to extend the owned knowledge related to networking
Additional technical skills you will gain during your work on board - we will give you suitable support.
Don't hesitate to apply! Reach your bright future! Take care of your career in one of the most promising fields!
We mind our employees' personal happiness:
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? We are here for you!
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.