Junior IT Support Specialist with Russian Language
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
• Troubleshoots various hardware, software, and network operating problems via the phone, email, chat and remote control tools, and involves technical resources to ensure resolution.
• Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users.
• Identifies, investigates and documents user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems.
• Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel.
• Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Support must be provided in Russian.
• Good understanding of English.
• Ability to achieve Key Performance Indicator targets.
• Must be a team player.
• Strong problem solving abilities and assertiveness.
• Motivation to learn and work in a service desk environment.
• Willingness to work on various shifts
• Previous Customer Service / Helpdesk experience is a plus.
What do we offer
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Back to top