Junior IT Program Management Office
- Timişoara, Romania
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for a Junior IT PMO to join the Transition, Transformation and Project Management team.
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- MS Project skills would be nice to have;
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Organizational and analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Be a self-motivated individual with outstanding time management skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to establish and maintaining contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds;
- Team working skills;
- Be confident in improving administrative processes;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- English language - proficiency level.
- Sets-up, supports and provides guidance on MS Project, SharePoint administration;
- Financial tracking; maintains the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), including resource allocation to WBS-codes (resource allocation overview);
- Resource management tracking;
- Configure the Quality Checklists; setup of the quality gates; configure Deliverables Checklist; quality tracking and reporting;
- Maintains Stakeholder overview;
- Distribution list creation; manage messages on Program level - including the newsletter(s), delivery, other announcements, articles; Management of meeting's logistics: check on the frequency, re-schedule, cancel or any other associated activity, keep meeting minutes which fall under the responsibility of the PMO Communication Lead;
- PO creation and tracking, monitoring and delivery, shopping cart creation; tracking of BOM;
- Maintain RAID Log;
- Overall Program Management Support: meeting minutes, PPT presentations, Excel reports, setup and maintain meeting cycles and general project event calendar; provides administrative services to the Project Boards, Project Team Meeting; collect lessons learned from all project members.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top