Junior IT German Speaker
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
- Leader in digital services with 110,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 6cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Lodz
- Fluent in German (min. B2level) and English (min. B1)?
- Interested in the newest technologies?
- Looking forward to learning about business processes in IT sector?
- Open-minded, friendly, enthusiastic and determined?
Would you like to:
- Work in an international leading company known for supporting the Olympic Games, powering the London metro, and creating the most powerful quantum simulator in the world?
- Improve your language and communication skills in daily contact with native speakers?
- Gain knowledge of information technologies in cooperation with IT specialists?
- Take first steps in your business career in the multicultural environment?
- Support your clients in creating the service solutions and your team in building a knowledge base you can pass to the new joiners?
- Work on business hours from Monday to Friday?
What you can expect:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- Attractive benefits package: medical care, multisport card, language courses and more
- Work on business hoursform Monday to Friday
- Help in finding your career path in information technology among many open positions we have
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with colleagues + buddy program
- Private medical
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Referral bonus
- Financial bonuses
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .
Back to top