Junior ICT Engineer with English
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
How about you working for Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- Over 100,000 team-mates in 73 diverse countries
- 6 offices in Poland where you can make a difference
- and The European number one in Infrastructure Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors:
Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
What's the catch
The main purpose of Junior ICT Engineer with Englishis to provide daily monitoring support for the customers infrastructure. In addition, it is worth to know this position is a starting one, tailored for everyone who wants to learn and understand IT from its core. As a member of EOC you can learn basic operations from various IT fields - network, databases, applications or systems - without previous experience in any of these fields. Junior ICT Engineer is expected to provide service 24/7 as a shift work as business never sleeps.
Are You ready to discover your daily tasks?
- Registering, transferring and resolving basic issues related to IT technologies.
- Performing daily activities (reports, primary checks etc.)
- Communication with various teams as well as with the customer as a first point of contact based on prepared instructions and procedures
What we wish from you?
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a great teammate
- Willingness to work on various shifts (24/7)
- Motivation for self-development
- Problem solving attitude
Are you ambitious, self-starter, passionate about IT? If so, join our dynamic team and you will become part of a multicultural and meaningful environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by cooperation in international projects.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Back to top