Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
-havescripting skills (Bash, Powershell, Python)
- your Polish and English areon B2 level or higher
-want to develop and get to know new technologies
Nice to have:
-Experience with Agile methodologies
-Experience with CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. git, Jenkins, Jira)
-Automation toolset experience (i.e. Ansible, Puppet, CloudFormation)
-Awareness of Cloud concepts or solutions (VMware, GCP, AWS, Azure)
-Knowledge of databases
Would you like to:
- work within OneAtos framework of products
- work in an international company, where employees support Olympic Games,London metro and create the biggest quantal simulator in the world
- gain knowledge in IT area from the best specialists
- do first career steps in the multicultural environment?
Becoming Junior DevOps Magician you will have an opportunity to:
- become a part of global teams of experts working in fields of emerging technologies
- manage Atos worldwide infrastructure and application landscape
- help automating services and processes currently delivered by Atos to its customers
- participate in operations as well as transition & transformation projects
- for best candidates we have comprehensive 12-month training curriculum; both professional and personal development = IGNITE more info: https://atos.net/en/lp/ignite
Graduates are assigned to a squad, mentored by a senior experienced cloud practitioner and are also supported by coach.
Graduates obtain internal and external certifications at key stages of the programtied to clear outcome and success criteria.
During the program squads will be deployed oninternal and customer projects (partially shadow mode) in order to fully develop knowledge; creation of a "cloud native" culture and community through array of activities.
After 12 months the program alumni transition into 1 of 7 different job roles; continued support through career coaching, further certifications and career development initiatives.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.