Junior Cloud Magician
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
•Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
•Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
•Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
•Awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times
•Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
-havescripting skills (Bash, Powershell, Python)
- your Polish and English areon B2 level or higher
-want to develop and get to know new technologies
Nice to have:
-Experience with Agile methodologies
-Experience with CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. git, Jenkins, Jira)
-Automation toolset experience (i.e. Ansible, Puppet, CloudFormation)
-Awareness of Cloud concepts or solutions (VMware, GCP, AWS, Azure)
-Knowledge of databases
Would you like to:
- work within OneAtos framework of products
- work in an international company, where employees support Olympic Games,London metro and create the biggest quantal simulator in the world
- gain knowledge in IT area from the best specialists
- do first career steps in the multicultural environment?
Becoming Junior DevOps Magician you will have an opportunity to:
- become a part of global teams of experts working in fields of emerging technologies
- manage Atos worldwide infrastructure and application landscape
- help automating services and processes currently delivered by Atos to its customers
- participate in operations as well as transition & transformation projects
- for best candidates we have comprehensive 12-month training curriculum; both professional and personal development = IGNITE more info: https://atos.net/en/lp/ignite
Graduates are assigned to a squad, mentored by a senior experienced cloud practitioner and are also supported by coach.
Graduates obtain internal and external certifications at key stages of the programtied to clear outcome and success criteria.
During the program squads will be deployed oninternal and customer projects (partially shadow mode) in order to fully develop knowledge; creation of a "cloud native" culture and community through array of activities.
After 12 months the program alumni transition into 1 of 7 different job roles; continued support through career coaching, further certifications and career development initiatives.
Together with us you will achieve more:
- learning by doing - cooperation with experts, who will share their knowledge and experience with eagerness
- broaden your horizonsby work in the open and supportingmulticultural environment
- develop in the company, which highly cooperation and invests in career development
- use our trainings from IT area
What can we offer you?
- stable employment based on contract of employment
- attractive benefits package: private medical care, Multisport card, language courses and many others
- complex introductory trainings
- friendly work atmosphere.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .
Back to top