Junior Cloud Engineer
- Eindhoven, Netherlands
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Do you have a passion for Digital Transformation and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital journey?
As Junior Cloud Engineer at Atos you play an important role in the digital transformation of our clients. Together with clients and colleagues, you'll share your expertise on how we help organizations collaborate more efficiently and more securely with cloud technology. As Junior Cloud Engineer at Atos your tasks will include:
• Assemble, assess, and analyze information and advise on possibilities and solutions;
• Work with the customer to define the priorities of the cloud solution and prioritize the cloud strategy and architecture requirements;
• The design of cloud infrastructures and building it according to specs;
• Learning and developing yourself in the continuously changing world of Cloud.
As Junior Cloud Engineer at Atos you are part of a young, international and growing team. You will work closely together with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts. It is a dynamic position with lots of room to grow and develop. Growing within Atos there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself in your field of expertise. Also, knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
Who are you
• You recently obtained a technical HBO/WO degree (preferably IT) and are looking for your first or second job;
• You are currently living in the Netherlands and speak Dutch and English fluently;
• Infra-automation, Containerization and Cloud Orchestration trigger your curiosity;
• Knowledge of, and experience with tools like Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Python;
• Experience with Agile working (SCRUM/SAFe/DevOps);
• Good commercial awareness and acumen;
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
• Experienced and willing to working cross-functional within the organization. Working together with people from different disciplines;
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
• A competitive salary and mobility budget;
• Comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays and a 13th month salary;
• Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
• We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
• The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients;
• A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager.
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please use the apply button on the website. For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Robert Hagen, via +31 6 2825 9717 email@example.com.
#cloud #aws #azure #google #migratie #magration #engineer #scrum #agile #ansible #docker #kubernetes #eindhoven #Atos
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top