Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
The System Architect will be responsible for creating technical solutions for big and long term projects, based on customer requirements. He will work directly with the customer and business analysts in order to propose solution concept and prepare system architecture documents for developer teams and to estimate the efforts on development. System Architect will design system components and their interfaces, select suitable technologies and ensure seamless integration with other components and/or external systems.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented techniques and good practice in designing IT systems,
- Ability to model complex IT systems based on UML notation,
- Practical knowledge of UML and BPMN standards,
- Experience in Java EE software development and related technologies,
- Experience in Data Model Design,
- Experience in Agile Methodologies,
- Business communication (spoken and written) in English language,
- Good presentation skills.
- Work in international environment,
- Competitive salary package,
- Relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures),
- Private medical care,
- Life and disability insurance,
- Interesting trainings and professional development programs.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.