- Budapest, Hungary
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are looking for professionals for the following position:
Your role will be:
- You'll be responsible participating in our product development
- Working as part of a team to transform an existing application to a lightweight Web Application based on Angular
- You will have a chance to work alongside other specialists and developers of the infrastructure of the application
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of experience programming in Java
- Knowledge and experience with the new concepts of Java 8/11, Java lambda
- Experience with serialization
- Understanding of front ends/SPA applications and REST communication
- Proficient English knowledge both written and spoken
- Experience in Java Spring Boot/MVC, REST, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Angular/React, Typescript
- Good German language skills
What we offer:
- Continuous individual development
- Business trips to Austria, Vienna
- Work in a friendly local team as part of a challenging multinational environment
- Excellent work/life balance, flexible working hours, 1 day home office/week
- Lot of fun at the team building events (Game nights in every 2 month)
- Competitive remuneration package
If you are ready for a new challenge, join us! We are excited about to welcoming you onboard!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top