- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
Java EE Developer will be responsible for design and implementation of software in Java EE technologies.
A person hired at this position will design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools and frameworks.
The position will be located in our office in Wrocław, Warszawa, Łodź or Opole depends of your preferences.
- Min. 4 years of experience in Java SE, Java EE software development,
- Practical experience with relational databases,
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an advantage,
- Project proven experience with some of the following technologies and tools: JEE, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Maven, Gradle,
- Good understanding of the modern JS frameworks like React, Angular will be strong advantage,
- Good knowledge (spoken and written) of English,
- Knowledge of German language will be a plus.
- work in international environment,
- competitive salary package,
- relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures),
- private medical care,
- life and disability insurance,
- Interesting trainings and professional development programs.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top