- Braşov, Romania
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Evidian is the Identity and Access Management (IAM) software suite ofAtos. More thanusers in more than 900 organizations throughout the world connect to their companies every day and manage their access rights with Evidian identity and access management solutions.
We are looking for skilled and passionate software engineers to join our product development team in Brasov. Embark on a new challenge and be part of the team who is building the next generation cloud-based IAM solution.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop products based on current Java technologies
- Actively participate in all phases of a product development project
- Support the creation of technical concepts
- Design test concepts according to the specifications
- Collaborate with team members to find efficient solutions
Skills we can't do without:
- Solid programming experience in Java SE 8+
- Expertise in handling of Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JOOQ)
- Expertise in working with DBMS such as Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with design patterns and web architecture
- Experience with REST full API design
- Practical experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience in debugging or remote debugging of Java applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or another related field
- Fluent in English
Skills we'd like:
- Ability to document design processes
- Experience workinginagileenvironment
- Experience in product development
- Experience with test automation
What will you find at Atos?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a meaningful and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages.
We provide our employees with:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
We care about our employees personal happiness through:
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for future employees outside of the West Area;
- Extra vacation days.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top