Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Are you a hardworking and energetic recruiter who wishes to contribute to the success of our HR hub?
The role profile:
As a Recruitment Professional, you will source, screen and pre-select the best applicants and cooperate closely with business leaders and on-site recruiters on a final candidate shortlist.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval to offer acceptance
- Behave as innovator into strategies for identifying, attracting and engaging with the best talents, from branding and events, to sourcing and referrals
- Build up effective working relationships with Hiring Managers
- Identify key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of labor market, competition and external talent
- Build and maintain effective networks to improve transparency and attract top quality candidates from the IT space
- Successful track record in recruitment (Preferably in IT Recruitment)
- Familiarity with social media channels and professional networks.
- Real passion for the latest cutting-edge technologies and recruitment tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment with demanding hiring managers
- Outstanding advisory skills with the ability to influence others
- Proficiency in English
- Experience and market knowledge on external markets is a plus
What do you get:
- Attractive remuneration package
- 26 days annual leave + additional 5 days, part of the Wellness Friday's initiative
- Flexible working hours
- Option for remote work
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance; multisport card; free yoga classes, company events, food vouchers; discounts in different stores, hotels
- Office location in the heart of the city center
- Opportunity to gain professional expertise with the most groundbreaking technologies in a company with well-established HR standards and practices
- Comprehensive training and development programs
We are striving every day in every situation to be: Inclusive; Curious; Audacious; Responsible; United to reflect the Atos company values.
If you see yourself also in these values, we would love to hear from you!
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.