Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As an IT Quality Manager you will be working in the Quality Management department, managing quality in projects realized for our customers worldwide or internal improvement projects.
On this position you will have some of the following responsibilities:
- Managing quality of projects or services performing software development, software integration or applications maintenance in diverse lifecycle phases from pre-sales activities through delivery until the post-production support
- Development of quality documentation related to projects or processes
- Providing guidance and quality related education to projects and services
- Ensuring project documentation is kept and organized in a structured way
- Providing Knowledge Management to the teams
- Managing Customer Satisfaction and facilitating actions leading to satisfaction improvement
- Identifying and managing improvements in projects (Continuous Improvement)
- Auditing: carrying on internal audits of project health and managing the corrective actions
- Deploying quality related measurements and setting up daily, weekly or monthly reporting in processes or projects (KPI Dashboards)
- Interacting with Project Management and Top Management to determine root cause of issues and pushing for changes in projects or organizational improvements
- Conducting RCA and providing inputs for further analysis or improvements.
The following are a must :
- Prior experience and knowledge of software development process / SDLC (please describe in CV)
- Prior experience in quality management, project management, process management or in operations positions for business or corporate processes (please describe in CV)
- Knowledge of some of problem-solving techniques (e.g. Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, 5W, Control charts)
- Risk management experience
- Passion to improve quality
- Business communication skills, including confronting Top Management, and ability to influence others
- Masters' degree, preferably technical/quality management or management based
- Power user level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Willingness to learn new tools (e.g. Power BI) and techniques
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
Following will be a significant advantage :
- Experience in setting up or optimizing Software Development process in large and complex IT projects / programs (30+ FTE teams, multiple vendors, waterfall or agile or mix)
- Former experience in Project Management, Service Management or Technical Leadership of dev or devops teams
- Experience in internal auditing of IT projects focused on project health check
Following will be an advantage :
- Experience and/or understanding of frameworks and models such as Process Management / Business Process Management, Project Management, Agile Management, CMMI, PCMMI
- Certification in: Project Management (e.g. CAPM, PMP, IPMA C/D, Prince), Agile (e.g. CSM, PSM, Agile PM, Safe), DevOps, BPM or BA, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9001 IA, ISO 27001 IA, ISO 20000 IA or other Quality Certifications
- Internal auditor experience in ISO 9001 or ISO 20000 or ISO 27001 or ISO 14001
- Experience in audits or assessments or Continuous Improvement techniques
- Knowledge of issue tracking and tickets tracking tools such as JIRA, GitLab, ServiceNow, BA tools
- Change Management experience
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.