Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As aQuality Expertyou will be working in the Quality Management department of Atos Global Delivery Center Wrocław managing quality, satisfaction or improvement projects and you will be participating in the internal audits.
On this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of quality documentation related to processes, audits, or ISO
- Managing parts of Customer Satisfaction and Satisfaction Improvement processes
- Business Process Management: agreeing, analysing, documenting, or improving efficiency of processes in the organization
- Managing small- or medium-size improvement projects in the organization (Organizational Change Management)
- Representing Atos Global Delivery Center in Poland on quality issues in front of the customers, and in the Atos Group internally
- Representing Atos Global Delivery Center in Poland during audits (including verification of audit records for External Audits)
- Auditing: carrying on internal audits of processes or departments as ISO Auditor and managing the corrective actions
- Deploying quality related measurements and setting up daily, weekly or monthly reporting in processes or projects (KPI Dashboards)
- Interacting with Top Management to determine root cause of issues and pushing for organizational improvements
- Conducting RCA and providing inputs for further analysis or improvements.
- Prior experience in quality, process management or operations positions for business or corporate processes
- Passion to improve quality
- Business communication skills, including confronting Top Management, and ability to influence others
- Masters' degree, preferably technical/quality management or management based
- Power user level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Willingness to learn new tools (e.g. Power BI) and techniques
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
Nice to have:
- Experience in IT Software Development and SDLC (please, describe it in CV)
- Lead Auditor certification in one or more of: ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, CISA.
- Internal auditor experience in ISO 9001 or ISO 20000 or ISO 27001 or ISO 14001 (please, describe it in CV)
- Experience and/or understanding of frameworks and models such as Process Management / Business Process Management, Project Management, Agile Management, CMMI, PCMMI
- Knowledge of problem-solving tools (Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, 5W)
- Certification in: Project Management (e.g. CAPM, PMP, IPMA C/D, Prince), Agile (e.g. CSM, PSM, Agile PM, Safe), BPM or BA, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9001 IA, ISO 27001 IA, ISO 20000 IA
- Risk management experience
- Experience in audits or assessments or Continuous Improvement techniques
- Ability to facilitate change, experience in Change Management.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.