IT Project Manager
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Why Project Managementteam?
IT Project Management teamhas overall responsibility for successful project delivery, dealing with dynamic scope, time and budget. Itleads projects independently or as a part of a program, and provides governance to other team members.
As member of the Project Management team you will be responsible for:
- Leading from medium-size to large-size projects with dynamic scope;
- Cooperation with customer and third parties;
- Responsible for the successful completion of assigned project;
- Assures quality of project products within agreed parameters;
- Manages and controls performance of all aspects of the contractual effort;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and standards;
- Interacts with all levels of Atos organization;
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 3 years' experience or more as a project manager, technical project manager, team leader or similar;
- Knowledge of IT topics (e.g. servers, network, cloud, voice, security, tooling, workplace);
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMBoK, PRINCE2, Agile frameworks);
- Excellent customer focus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level);
- Nice to have: fluency in written and spoken German and French.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong. #LI-Poland
Back to top