IoT Platform Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and expertly in the IT field.
To support Atos key strategic growth areas in IoT we require a highly capable and experienced IoT Platform Engineer.
With ATOS you will be
- responsible for IoT ecosystem.
- Implementation and integration interfaces & APIs from various technology platforms
- working with IoT sensors & devices
- responsible for market leading connectivity bearers
- learning & building using very modern and market leading application enablement tools.
- Taking part in multiple projects
- Design, build and deployments
- Evaluate and provide detailed technical feasibility study of IoT platform suppliers/vendor
- Own platform design and participate in IoT Architecture designs to ensure cross systems/platforms compatibility and scalability
Skills we can't do without
- Passion for technology & understanding how things work.
- Very Good English languages skills (minimum B2 level)
- Knowledge or know-how of fundamental elements of IoT systems and have the skills needed to design and build E2E system propositions
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the fast-track technologies in the Digital world.
- Hands on experience of Operating Systems
- Knowledge Unix/Linux/Microsoft based environments
- Hands-on experience with CDI tools, such as, Jira, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, GIT, Confluence et al.
Skills we believe are nice to have
- Experience working on different data platforms
- Exposure to one or more data analysis tools desired (R, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Experience in developing & deploying large scale enterprise backend & frontend software systems & web applications.
We are offering
- you will work with fantastic people on exciting projects in an agile environment and will become a key part of major drive for change and innovative IoT offerings from Atos
- language courses
- medical care
- life insurance
- extra social benefits
- employee referral program
- trainings in almost all technologies
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neuro-diversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top