IoT Architect (m/w/d)
- Roth, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As an IoT Solution Architect (m/f/d) you shape IoT projects for well-known national and international clients (TOP 100 in the DAX).
- In the project you are responsible for the recognition and analysis of the customer's goals and requirements as well as for the design and implementation of suitable solutions based on the Atos portfolio.
- We expect from you the draft up to the description of architectures for IoT solutions including sensor technology, data connection and selection and design of the IoT backend to be used.
- You sketch first architectural ideas in early meetings with the customer (business, IT manager, CEO/CTO level) and point out best practices and future trends.
- The preparation of quotations including a break down structure according to cost, effort and risk aspects is your task.
- The creation and responsibility of the system and data architecture according to the required requirements in function, performance and quality as well as the implementation of any necessary adjustments are also part of your tasks.
- You will coordinate teams with system architects from different areas of the company. You will consistently use the experience gained from the projects to further develop our best practices, process models and guidelines.
- You will represent our company as an expert in the field of IoT at relevant trade fairs and customer events.
- For this position we require a university degree (Master's degree or similar) as well as extensive professional experience (> 5 years) or a comparable education with many years of professional experience (> 7 years).
- You have in-depth know-how in several of the following technologies:
- Conception, design and implementation of operative systems
- Data collection solutions to support IoT projects
- On Edge understanding to support future scenarios
- Product selection and well-founded recommendation of total solution scenarios
- EndToEnd thought for cross-company process-controlling data flows (increasingly in ERP environment)
- Guidance from customers on the integration of IoT solutions into the shop floor
- Database understanding and use of different technologies
- Semantic data storage
- Orchestration of Engineer colleagues
- Basic sensor knowledge (microcontroller etc.)
- Practical experience in an agile approach
- Conception of even complex solution architectures on the basis of different platforms
- Electrotechnical understanding (university studies)
- Furthermore, it would be desirable if you have already acted as a project manager (e.g. PMI).
- A high degree of mobility (national) is a basic requirement for you to be able to act in this position.
- You will usually work in a leading position in a team. Independence and self-motivation characterize this function. A quick understanding of technical aspects as well as customer presentations are among your strengths.
- Good written and spoken German and English skills are absolutely essential. The ability to work in a team, entrepreneurial thinking, independence and motivation round off your profile.
- Working in international projects (offshore) is not unknown to you.
This position must be filled at the locations Fürth, Paderborn, Munich, Gelsenkirchen or Berlin.
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
This position is vacant in Paderborn, Gelsenkirchen, Berlin,Fürth or Munich.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Mr. Kiril Draganov on +49 89 700 713 038.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top