Intelligent Collaboration/Office 365 Technical Architect
- Pune, India
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Intelligent Collaboration/Office 365 Technical Architect responsible for architecture, design, installation and configuration of IC services. Intelligent Collaboration includes Skype/MS Teams, SharePoint, Exchange, Office 365 technologies. IC Technical Architect are critical resources required for big and complex T&T projects that currently rolling and for ones included in the pipeline. Technical Architects are also required to standard service development and lifecycle management project activities.
Design (HLD, LLD), plan and assist with various implementation projects (O365 and Exchange) which include:
- Exchange Online Archiving
- Skype for Business Online
- Exchange Migrations (Legacy to Cloud)
- Hands-on project work to include on-boarding new customers into a managed service offering
- Office 365 deployment, administration, migration, upgrades and integrations
- Documentation of day to day administration of O365 including policy and configuration changes
- Work with various internal and external client teams to ensure a seamless transition from legacy environment to new cloud infrastructure and BAU delivery services
- Perform direct follow-up with clients regarding remediation where appropriate
- Interface with other elements of the client support structure including network, active directory, end user services et...
- Architecture and implementation documentation of customer configurations
- Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
- Articulate the value proposition of new services
- Gather business, communication and functional objectives by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and creative brainstorming sessions with the project team.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Hands-on experience delivering Office 365 solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in the design, planning and implementation of Active Directory, ADFS, and Azure AD
- Has demonstrated experience configuring Office 365 workloads such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business
- Has demonstrated experience with Exchange Server and Exchange Online
- Has experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration
- Team and project leadership experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client and customer Facing skills - building trusted relationships - delivering high value service
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top