Intelligent Automation - Technical Consultant
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For our Zurich based team, we are looking for a
Intelligent Automation - Technical Consultant (m/f)
- Delivery of RPA consulting and implementation engagements with Industry leading RPA Platforms (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism etc.)
- Support in extending and optimizing the industrial RPA approach
- Supporting RPA related business development activities.
- Supporting interviews with stakeholders to understand the automation needs
- Assess & analyze potential opportunities for automation
- Collecting and analysing application, IT landscape and infrastructure data to feed into the RPA use cases
- Preparing and supporting workshops to play-back findings and explore solutions to specific issues
- Documenting inputs and outputs for the specific client Business & IT landscape
- Working on engagements to assess, design and execute successful RPA plans & technical designs
- Identify and build reusable automation components, enablers and accelerators
- Preparing solution, technical design and bid documentation for RFIs/ RFPs
- Strong track record of implementing market leading RPA platforms. (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere and/or BluePrism)
- Demonstrated consulting experience in the area of RPA/ Intelligent Automations
- Solid experience of process improvement concepts like lean & six sigma (Digital process improvements desired)
- Good understanding of possibilities of Public and Private Cloud environments
- Proposing end-end solution architecture and strategy composed of business, information, application and infrastructure domains
- Experience programming in C#, C++ and/or Java, html, css
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent professional experience in relevant area
- Structured problem solving, including hypothesis-based techniques
- Demonstrating innovative and collaborative behaviours
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
- Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate immediate value on high-velocity projects
- Required skills: Business Fluent written and spoken German and English
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top