Identity Management Consultant 1
- Sofia, Bulgaria
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos Bulgaria Competency Center is currently searching for Identity Management Consultant.
- University degree in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical education
- Experience with implementation and support of Identity & Access Management/Governance solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Basic Java, Java Script, SQL and Web Technologies
- User Administration knowledge of a Business System will be considered as strong advantage
- Advanced English level (both written and spoken)
- Very good communication and organization skills, high attention to the detail, analytical skills, work with fixed deadlines, desire to acquire further knowledge
- Participation in large scale projects;
- Administration and support of SAP Identity Management tool;
- Ensure availability of the IDM environment;
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of documentation (processes, procedures, manuals etc.) in the Identity Management area
- Design, build and maintain current Authorization concept based on new business requirements in accordance with the Security Standards
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English.
Back to top