Atos Netherlands is offering an internship for a student within our HR organization!
This is an outstanding chance to develop your career in an international digital services company. To support our business growth ambition, Atos is looking for a student who will focus on the integration of HR processes, HR systems and employment terms. This will be an exciting and insightful full-time internship for a minimum of four months.
The location of the internship will be hybrid; you will be partly doing your internship in Amstelveen or Eindhoven and from home.
About the intern ship
Atos regularly acquires and integrates different organizations. These organizations have different (HR) processes, (HR) systems and employment conditions. In most cases, the organization will adapt the processes and systems of Atos and the terms of employment will be harmonized. In some cases, however, the organization (partly) retains its own HR processes and its own employment conditions and there is minimal integration.
Atos HR would like to know what the organizational and financial consequences will be for Atos if there is no or minimal integration.
- Build an inventory of which HR processes, systems and employment conditions can be affected because of the acquisition
- Create an inventory of the coherence and dependence between the systems and processes
- Describe HR processes in case they do not exist on paper
- Identify when exceptions in processes or systems will lead to "changes"
- Investigate the consequences of the degree of integration (for the processes, the systems, and the employment terms)
You are currently an HBO or WO student who is studying HR, International Business, Business Administration or a similar direction. Practical experience from a similar role or internship within the IT industry is preferable but not required.
Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have very good communication skills
- You are social and upbeat and positive minded
- You are interested in working in an internationally oriented environment
- you are very self-motivated
- You are proficient in the Dutch and English language verbal and written
What do we offer?
An excellent incentive to join our inclusive and results-oriented Atos team is the range of benefits that the company provides. As an intern at Atos, you will be part of an open and dynamic workplace where academic and personal development are high on the agenda. We offer exciting career possibilities in an international company. Curiosity, knowledge sharing and flexible work practices are part of the Atos culture. We value our people and are committed to work-life balance!
- An excellent internship compensation
- Travel allowance
- Exciting assignment
- Good mentorship
- Passionate colleagues
- Opportunity to build-up your network within Atos and perhaps use it after your studies!
- 3,000 learning & development online courses to expand your business knowledge
What are you waiting for? Join us!
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. - The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space. Here at Atos, we want all of our people to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have built a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong!