HPC SOLUTION MANAGER
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Are you the Solution Manager we are looking for?
Supercomputers or High Performance Computing (HPC), has gradually become a part of our daily lives, even if we are not always aware of it. It is in our medicines, our investments, our smartphones, in the films we go to see at the cinema and the equipment of our favorite athletes, the cars we drive and the petrol that they run on. It has a direct impact on our quality of life, making our world a safer place, with ever more accurate and precise weather, climate and seismic forecasts, and, thanks to researchers, a world we can more easily understand.
A never-ending need for more compute capacity. All sectors, in industry and in the academic and scientific community, demand ever more powerful computing systems, involving ever growing volumes of data. Generating finer-grained weather forecasts, designing cleaner aircraft engines and leveraging genomics to implement personalized medicine... all of these innovations require more computing power than currently available, and will advance considerably thanks to HPC & AI systems.
Your position as HPC Solution Manager
The HPC, AI & Quantum Business unit at Atos is looking for an HPC Solution Manager (HPC Architect) in High Performance Computing and/ or large Linux based infrastructures. In this role within the HPC team, you will be responsible for defining and designing the complete HPC solution for our customers, with a main focus on the Benelux & Nordics customers.
The multicultural team consists of 14 HPC engineers and consultants and is spread over all Northern Europe countries. You will report to the manager of the HPC, AI & Quantum Business Operations manager in Benelux & the Nordics.
This position is located in the Netherlands, Amstelveen. However it's also possible to be stationed in one of the other Northern Europe countries.
- Engage with customers to develop a keen understanding of their goals, strategies, and future technical needs - and help to define and deliver high-value solutions that meet these needs;
- Assist field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for HPC solutions, being responsible for the technical relationship and assisting customers in building creative solutions based on Atos technology;
- Is part of international bid teams during large customer procurement processes (Call for Tenders and/or Request for Proposals);
- Be a leader with vision on integrating Atos HPC technology into customer HPC environment.
Who are you?
- You have the ability and willingness to assist and support our customers and our HPC Sales experts and takes a share to bring HPC to the Exascale level;
- You are driven by enthusiasm for our customers and you are able to assist customers in their use of the HPC infrastructure;
- You have at least several years of experience working with supercomputing and technical computing customers;
- As an EU citizen you have the right to work in Europe or you already have a work permit;
- You are willing to travel (30%).
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Why waiting? Join us!
For more information about this interesting step in your career you can contact Marlies Roeterdink via +31 (6) 4077 1673. Interested in applying? Please upload your resume on our website or send it to email@example.com.
Back to top