Healthcare and Life Sciences Senior Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Frankfurt, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The healthcare market is a strategic growth and investment area for Atos. In order to develop the potential in this market, Atos focuses particularly on the two market segments Life Sciences (especially pharmaceuticals and medial devices) and Healthcare (hospitals and hospital chains, health insurance companies and their IT providers). To strengthen our team, we are looking for experienced senior account managers who are able to act on their own responsibility and have in-depth knowledge of the structures and processes in at least one of the two market segments:
- Global acting and main responsible for one or more top customers as well as the care and intensification of the customer relationship with the goal of a long-term and lasting partnership with the customer;
- Managing the service delivery of existing business/contracts on a global level and responsible for order intake and sales between 10 and 50 MEUR.
- Represents Atos to the customer and is responsible for a fully
- Consulting and support in relation to IT services from Atos;
- Identification of business needs and the subsequent development and addressing of offer ideas to the customer's contacts and decision-makers as well as individual adjustments and extensions in negotiation situations for customers with several decision-maker levels or decision-maker committees;
- Planning and execution of the offer process, taking into account all customer requirements, critical points and risks with professional input from the bid support in the service line; preparation of offers with customer-specific adaptations and elements spanning the service line in coordination with the production units/service delivery;
- Conducting customer negotiations and preparing a wide range of documents and presentations for a technical presentation to the customer;
- Proactive identification of new business opportunities (within ongoing projects) as well as the adaptation and placement of business interests at the customer with a focus on close cooperation with the sales and portfolio team;
- Developing the account growth strategy and account goals and identifying the required resources together with the entire team; initiating and creating short, medium and long-term customer development plans;
- Managing overall customer satisfaction by organizing appropriate customer surveys;
- Management of the sales pipeline, independent and goal-oriented maintenance and processing of opportunities; regular reporting of sales performance
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking and acting, proactivity
- Leadership experience/quality, team coaching, teamwork
- Senior Sales /Sales Management Track Record
- Ability to create and manage relationships at the CxO level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong industry and market knowledge as well as delivery/technical knowledge and operational processes in Customer Business Environment
- Knowledge of current IT and digitization topics and trends as well as future technologies
- Independent, reliable and solution-oriented working method
- Innovative, creative, dynamic, strong in communication, goal-oriented
- International negotiation skills
- Fluent German and English
- Willingness to travel
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders. Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Lilyana Cvetkovaat +49 89 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top