Head of Compensation and Benefits Operations
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos has created a Human Resources Global Shared Services Center (HRGSSC) in Sofia and one of the functional pillars is Compensation and Benefits (C&B), dedicated to the strategy and management of employees' reward, covering direct pay (salary mass monitoring, salary review, external benchmarks), variable pay or bonus, sales incentives, profit sharing, and indirect pay (performance shares, employee stock ownership programs, medical and life insurance, other benefits, well-being at work accolades).
We are seeking to add a Compensation and Benefits Operations Manager to lead the Compensation & Benefits Operations team (10 to 12 employees), based both in Sofia and Chennai and to drive the recruitment process, assessment and development of the team members, as well as optimizing the C&B operations efficiency and quality.
The HRGSSC Compensation and Benefits pillar supports the two main Global C&B processes for the Atos Group: the Global Bonus Process - BSC Bonus Score Card (handling the analysis, timely payout and reporting on a semester basis) and the Global Benchmark & Salary Process (conducting, participating in external benchmarks, pricing, and budget simulations and handling the salary revision campaign preparation in the SuccessFactors tool).
Additional C&B activities include benefits and pension administration and follow-up of the global C&B providers' invoices.
The position reports to the VP Group Compensation & Benefits.
- Ensure timely and qualitative delivery of C&B operations, supervise operational efficiency of C&B processes, produce and follow critical metrics
- Enhance processes delivery through standardization, automation, continuous improvement and GSSC C&B resources allocation optimization
- Manage the C&B GSSC team, provide them a second level of expertise and coordinate with the respective Global Heads of C&B processes
- Act as a focal point on C&B Operations matters, representing the team at senior management meetings
- Provide relevant reports and analytics when required
- Proven track record in process optimization, automation, and lean management in a shared service center
- Successful track of people management
- Sound analytics skills and sophisticated knowledge of Excel, Access and Power Point
- Interest in the compensation and benefits processes is required
- Basic understanding of the main financial KPIs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (ability to interact with Global Business partners)
- Six Sigma qualification and/or experience in transition of global C&B processes would be considered as a strong advantage
Joining a truly international team, our package includes:
- Attractive remuneration package
- 26 days of annual leave
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance; Multisport card; free yoga classes in the office, and food vouchers
- Office location in the heart of the city center
- Opportunity for acquiring additional professional expertise in a multinational company with well-established standards and practices
- Continued development and training opportunities
Thank you for taking time to review our job add. If you trust this is the right match for you, please apply with your CV in English.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have crafted a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top