Global Supplier Expert in Procurement
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
- Maintaining relationship with TOP suppliers(e.g. performing regular reviews, building strong relationship with suppliers and internal partners; handling the annual performance scoring and the annual internal review; acquiring the roadmap of end of life support and work with the buyer to propose a solution to keep some support)
- Contract Management(e.g. handling the organization's own responsibilities during the contract; providing contract extract or summary to Operations and partners; Support buyer to renegotiate contracts (understand and challenge the requirements with the operations, prepare the forecast, challenge the SoW, etc.); ensuring standard supplier (governance) requirements are imbedded in the contract (incl. SLAs, reporting, regular meetings, penalties, ...))
- Ensuring performance and savings(e.g. checking and mapping regularly reporting of suppliers and validate their reporting against targets; ensuring supplier meets the minimum performance criteria such as compliance; handling the claim and risk register; defining, implementing and executing an action plan based on the savings policy)
- Ensuring policies and procedures compliance(e.g. ensuring accurate governance with your suppliers is in place and executed as per Atos policies to be compliant in internal and external audits; keeping the documentation of activities; participating in the global supplier management community; providing input to the Architects & Service Leads for roadmaps, reference architecture and preferred suppliers)
Ready for the challenge? Here are the necessary skills:
- Experience in IT, 2-4 years supplier management or procurement
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in usage of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Proactive and energetic
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of assertiveness and authority/legitimacy
- Strong influencing skills
The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top