GIS Architect (m/f/d)
- Paderborn, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As GIS Architect (m/f/d) in the area of GIS and BI, she wants to work together as a team with experienced consultants in support of the customer in all project phases. Our coustomers include national as well as internaional corporaions.
- You work independently in the review of business process analysis, conception, design, implementation, test and consulting activity with respect to, are responsible for defined sub-tasks and outline the first architectural ideas at the customer. Often, you can mediate between employees of specialist and IT departments.
- You support the acquisition of new projects through professional expertise and conduct workshops on the use of GIS solutions. In the project, you are jointly responsible for the planning and design of the architecture of GIS projects.
- You support the project management by ensuring traceability in compliance with expenses in accordance with the (project) specifications. They evaluate technical solution variants in terms of cost and quality.
- You will participate in the execution of customer acceptance tests based on test plans and will be involved in the development of innovative specialist topics and the implementation of showcases.
- Your further tasks include the independent preparation of the required documentation according to the applicable standards with the help of the prescribed methods and procedures or rules (tools), as well as the independent presentation design of customer-oriented solutions.
- You have a university degree in computer science or geoinformatics and / or several years of professional experience in the GIS environment.
- In addition, you have knowledge in software architectures and application development.
- You will also have basic knowledge in interviewing and moderation as well as presentation skills. You should master basic consulting techniques.
- A high level of mobility (national) is a prerequisite for you to act in this position.
- You usually work in a team, but also independence and self-motivation characterize this function.
- Quick understanding of technical aspects as well as customer presentations are among your strengths.
- Good German and English skills in writing and writing are absolutely necessary.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurial thinking, independence and motivation complete your profile.
This position must be filled at the locations Paderborn, Munich, Gelsenkirchen, Berlin, Fürth.
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Mr. Kiril Draganov on +49 89 7007 13038 .
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top