At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space.
Would you like to be the part of the team that every day makes the world more comfortable place? Do you like helping others and learn new things?
If so, we have something for you!
We are currently looking for German Speaking Talents.
What will you do?
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the clients
- Keeping records of all customers enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills.
- Very good (min. B2) spoken German
- Good understanding of English (min B1+)
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true team player
- Problem solving attitude and efficient task management skills
- Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
- Working experience is not necessary as on-the-job training will be provided
- Customer service experience will be an asset
- Willingness to work on shifts (7AM-7PM) 8h/day or 24/7
Nice to have:
- Basic IT background and eagerness to learn and develop in variety of IT areas
What's in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform - shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children's Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
Possible future roles:
- Quality Analyst
- Serivice Delivery Supporter
- Team Manager
- Second Line Support Engineer
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR (via MS Teams)
- Interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our websites: