German language speaking professionals
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Fluent in German (min. C1level) and English (min. B1)?
- Interested in the newest technologies?
- Looking forward to learning about business processes in IT sector or Project/Team/Process Management?
- Open-minded, friendly, enthusiastic and determined?
Would you like to:
- Work in an international leading company known for supporting the Olympic Games, powering the London metro, and creating the most powerful quantum simulator in the world?
- Improve your language and communication skills in daily contact with native speakers?
- Gain knowledge of information technologies in cooperation with IT specialists?
- Take first steps in your business career in the multicultural environment?
- Support your clients in creating the service solutions and your team in building a knowledge base you can pass to the new joiners?
What you can achieve with us:
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and strongly invests in your career development;
- Have access to wide range of certified trainings - e.g. ITIL, Prince, MS Office - Excel, Outlook, Windows10, License to Lead, License to Support, Manager on Duty;
- Use German on a daily basis supporting native speakers;
- Share your passions and hobbies with workmates, e.g. kayaking, Baltic cruises and much more
Work hours tailored to YOU!
- #freeworkdays #youhaveachoice #workandstudy
#lazymornings #nightowlbonus #variety
#freedom #nightshiftslowdown #youmatter
What you can expect:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- Attractive benefits package: medical care, multisport card, language courses and more
- Work on shifts system adjustable to your needs with the night hours additionally paid
- Complex introductory trainings preparing you to achieve independence on the position
- Help in finding your career path in information technology among many open positions we have
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with colleagues + buddy program
- High-tech office located in the city center + commuting contribution
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top