Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for a person to join our Web Technologies competence group. Your core responsibilities would be suggesting measurable, customer focused improvements to our products, improving the workflow with the best architectural design decisions, maintaining day-to-day implementation and testing of the code and also holding-up a communication line between third-party partners, which will in effect give a well-shaped code base of the platforms we maintain in each stage of the development cycle.
- Day-to-day implementation of functionalities and features provided in business specification;
- Code-testing and maintaining high test coverage of the application code;
- Preserving and consolidating the code base in the application code repository;
- Maintaining consistent frontend project documentation;
- Suggesting measurable, customer focused improvements to our products;
- Improving the workflow with the best architectural design decisions;
- Holding-up a communication line between third-party partners;
- Constant knowledge improvement.
- 3 years of experience in a commercial environment;
- Deep knowledge of HTML and its semantics, browser rendering mechanics;
- Solid knowledge of CSS support for both modern and legacy browsers;
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS);
- Experience with store architecture/modelling and stateful application management (Flux/Redux/Vuex);
- Experience with implementing RESTful clients as well as working with API testing tools and software (Postman, Swagger UI);
- Experience with work management frameworks and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc.);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent English communication skills - both written and spoken.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.