French speaking junior engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Bridge Pilot is a starting job position, tailored for everyone who wants to learn and understand IT from its core, with eagerness to learn and a mind focused on developing. BRIDGE is a team of opportunities with tested and constantly improved training process, we're able to help You in first steps in Atos. As business never sleeps, we're providing our services 24/7 - Bridge Pilot is a shift work.
What are we doing
Bridge Team provides daily monitoring support for the customers infrastructure.
Our main activities are:
•Registering, transferring and resolving basic issues related to IT technologies.
•Performing daily activities (reports, primary checks etc.)
•Communication with various teams as well as with the customer as a first point of contact
Based on prepared instructions and procedures, each BRIDGE member can learn basic operations from various IT fields - network, databases, applications or systems - without previous experience in any of these fields.
Who are we looking for
•Goodknowledge of English and French (B2)
•Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
•Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true team player
•Willingness to work on various shifts (24/7)
•Motivation for self-development
•Problem solving attitude
Working with us you can expect multiple trainings and development programs (with dedicated education platform for technical and language courses).
If you want to see how we work, click on the links below:
What do we offer
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Back to top