Field Technician - Hyperscaler - High-End PlatformsTECH_NAO
- Omaha, NE
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Job Title: Field Technician - Hyperscaler - High-End Platforms
Location: 1 in Ashburn, VA, 2 in Council Bluffs, Iowa and 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Inside the Global Big Data & Security Operations and Quality team, you will implement Field Issues Management related to our growing business with BullSequana S enterprise servers.
Highly scalable and flexible, BullSequana S series, powered by Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family delivers the computing power demanded by every forward-thinking enterprise.
• You will perform field intervention for maintenance, break and fix activities
• You will receive instructions for interventions from Level 1 qualification
• You will have to work on customers data centers
• You will have to work on shift 24x8 and 7 days a week
• You will send back the wrong spare part
• You will respect the intervention procedure and reporting procedure
• You will have to respect customer SLA
• You will do the installation of the server in the customer datacenter
• You can be send to other data centers in US or other countries for the same activities
Skills we can't do without
• Fluent English
• Experimented on customer site intervention & procedures
• Competence in hardware maintenance
Will be located is Iowa, in Ashburn Virginia, in Los Angeles
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top