Field Technician - Hyperscaler
- Omaha, NE
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Field Technician - Hyperscaler - High-End Platforms
Ashburn, VA, Council Bluffs, Iowa, or Los Angeles, CA
Inside the Global Big Data & Security Operations and Quality team, you will implement Field Issues Management related to our growing business with BullSequana S enterprise servers.
Highly scalable and flexible, BullSequana S series, powered by Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family delivers the computing power demanded by every forward-thinking enterprise.
- You will perform field intervention for maintenance, break and fix activities.
- Receive regular instructions for interventions from Level 1 qualification.
- Will work onsite on customer data centers.
- Shifts are 24x8 and 7 days a week.
- In charge of handling and sending back wrong spare parts if needed.
- Required to respect the intervention procedure and reporting procedure.
- Be mindful of customer SLA.
- Handle all the installations of the servers in the customer datacenters.
- Possibility of travel to other data centers both around the US and in Montreal, Quebec, CA.
- 3+ years' experience with hands-on server hardware work & set up as well as network cable set up and maintenance.
- Experience with customer site intervention & procedures.
- Up to 50% travel - This position is currently remote but must be located close enough to drive on site daily if needed.
- Experience with Software maintenance on data centers, VMware & Linux is preferred.
- Dual US and Canadian citizenship is preferred.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top