ETM Security Engineer for Antivirus & EDR solutions
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals dedicated to Cybersecurity, who are passionate about new technologies and solutions and wish to join Atos ETM Team being a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
Our Endpoint Threat Management (ETM) team consist of qualified engineers dedicated to manage endpoint protection platforms, both on premise and in cloud.We have 3 lines of support: from young engineers to experienced seniors and architects who are responsible for our clients security.
Challenges and development:
Because Atos is an IT company, it allows engineers to manage and learn multiple technologies in one place. Such unique opportunity allows rapid skills development and gives plenty of interesting challenges in daily work and projects. You as engineer can work with key popular technologies used by Atos and its clients. This involves vendors like: McAfee, Microsoft, TrendMicro, Sophos, Cisco and CrowdStrike.
As part of our team you can learn how we manage products like antivirus, drive encryption, data loss prevention and many others.
According to your skills you will be responsible for tasks like:
- administration and maintenance of the endpoint protection infrastructure,
- designing and implementing AV solutions,
- managing system performance, capacity and service quality,
- client transitions and handovers,
- collecting and analyzing security logs.
- monitoring and compliance
- We work from Monday to Friday rotationally covering hours from 8AM to 6PM.
- Remote work is a possibility.
- Team size more than 50 engineers divided into smaller sub-teams = your chance for collaboration with experts.
- Work includes on call duty - rotating between team members
- Location office is Bydgoszcz, Kraszewskiego 1 street, Business Park.
We can empower you with:
Courses and certifications like:
- Microsoft security portfolio,
- McAfee partner program,
- Google enablement program,
- CrowdStrike trainings,
- Sophos program,
- ITIL Foundation,
- COMPTIA Sec+
- Endpoint Protection (Antivirus) systems knowledge for one of mentioned vendors,
- Windows operating system environment,
- Linux/Unix experience (option),
- English spoken and written on at least B2 Level (this one is a requirement),
- ability to work well in a team,
- security events and analysis.
Steps of recruitment process:
- Application: The first step is up to you - apply directly through the job ad.
- Phone conversation: We'll call you to get to know you better and discuss the next steps. You can ask us any questions you might have.
- Face to face meeting: We'll invite to our office or set up a call to talk about you and your future at Atos BDS. If the chemistry is right, we'll get going.
- Decision: This is where we make a decision. Maybe it will be the offer for you?
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top