Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity, and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications, and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and supply to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and structured teammate, who could join our Cloud ETL team, located in Bangalore/Pune/Mumbai/Chennai.
Most common assignment types that you'll work on:-
Work Location: Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
- Develop ETL Jobs using Impala, SPARK and competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g. Hadoop ecosystem such as Apache Spark, HDFS, Hive, HBase, etc)
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (e.g. SQL, J2EE, Agile)
- Well versed with Development and Programming in
- Java, Scala, Python
- Object-oriented programming
- Scripting (Java/Unix/Linux)
- experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python / Java3
- Extensive experience in developing complex stored Procedures/BTEQ Queries4
- Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse Minimum Requirements:
- Solid understanding of cloud systems - not only how they operate, but how to deploy them securely, efficiently, and with little-to-no downtime.
Additional qualifications (preferable)
Around 2/3 years' experience with Azure Synpse Analytics / Google Cloud platform:
Experience with databases like Greenplum/PostgresSQL
Experience with presenting to Sr. Execs and Customers Basic understanding of ITIL, Service Levels, Service Desk functions and Desk side services
To apply for this position and be a part of this result oriented and dedicated team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select India as country and complete our online application form.
Workplace environment improves connect with Atos, and we will build together a positive work culture !
We are a company, passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. We offer you not only a significant and exciting workplace, but also a rewording work experience and excellent benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.