Enterprise IT Tooling+Automation Architect
- Bengaluru, India
Job Location : Pune, Mumbai, Chennai & Bangalore
Mid-Senior Level Enterprise IT Tooling/Automation Architect is responsible to serve as GTS Head technical architect on large-scale enterprise architecture (EA) projects focused on system and service management. The role of the Cross Functional Tooling/Automation Architect is to bridge the communication gap between the technical engineering team and the non-technical specialists to drive successful implementation of the GTS Cross Functional Tools scope. This mid-senior level role/position will work with Atos Global Tooling Services team & Presales Architects to provide consultation and strategic guidance to clients and other senior staff in addressing complex enterprise-level systems engineering and integration challenges. Through collaboration with teams involved from bid to end delivery, the Lead Tooling/Automation Architect will cover the risks of tooling misalignment with stakeholder requirements and ensure that the solution fits the defined purpose. This senior resource needs to be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment, familiar with governing disruptive technologies, managing multiple vendors, contractors and technology disciplines, while communicating to both business and technology resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong client facing skills and an acute understanding of solution consulting.
• Develop and maintain technical architecture, perform activities, including conceptual and logical modeling and analysis of complex system environments, technical infrastructure, and other components of the client technical environment.
• Develop technical guidance, design patterns, and standards and collaborate with IT project stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the tooling platform to deliver services.
• Support technical teams with investigating, analyzing, defining, tailoring, and implementing technology solutions to create greater alignment between technology and business goals.
• Construct adaptable systems that meet client requirements and support stakeholder work sessions focused on identifying requirements and solutions.
• Analyze business and technical process, procedures and run books to identify opportunities for automation.
• Develop automation workflows that can be implemented utilizing ServiceNow, Ansible, Microsoft Orchestrator, Arago, UI Path.
• Develop technical specifications for the development teams working on the automation scripting/coding.
Requirements Experience and Education:
• 15+ years of experience with IT or system engineering
• 10+ years of experience delivering IT Services
• Experience with developing solution architecture and conceptual and logical system design for large-scale programs and projects
• Experience with supporting different software development methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
• Experience with integrating technology and process utilizing ServiceNow and system management tools
• Experience with Event Correlation, Data Quality management, system and application management
• Experience with designing services integrated with ServiceNow
• Experience with providing enterprise architecture-related support to clients in the federal space
• Experience with developing technical strategies for the adoption of Cloud, Big Data, Analytics, Microservices, DevOps, and interrelated technologies
• Experience with Security Access Control Frameworks, Data Protection Standards, Encryption Layer Security (i.e - TLS)
Back to top