Enterprise Business Analytiker (m/f/d)
- Nürnberg, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenues of 13 billion euros. As the European market leader for cloud, cybersecurity and high-performance computing, the Atos Group offers companies end-to-end solutions for orchestrated hybrid clouds, big data, business applications and digital workplaces with its Digital Transformation Factory. The company also offers services from its subsidiary Worldline, the European market leader for payment and transaction services. With innovative technologies and in-depth industry knowledge, Atos accompanies the digital transformation of customers from all industries. The Group is the worldwide IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange as one of the 40 leading French stock corporations (CAC40). Further information can be found at www.atos.net.
- As an Enterprise Analyst, you will take on project management tasks at the Federal Employment Agency in extensive, complex technical tasks.
- You will advise the departments of the Federal Employment Agency on the consolidation of applications and the optimisation of business processes via IT applications.
- You will be responsible for preparing quotations on all topics of technical analysis and conception.
- You will analyse the business process requirements and technical requirements, develop solutions and concepts for process optimisation and application development. You and your team describe these in abstract models and are thus responsible for the implementation of the analysis results on the basis of current, relevant applications and technologies.
- You will adapt the BA-SERA processes and apply the methods described there, select suitable architectures and work on the further development of the methods.
- Together with the BA key account, you will generate follow-up projects and new projects.
- You will be responsible for the customer acceptance tests in your projects at the BA and for the complete documentation within the scope of your project tasks. You will be responsible to the customer project management, the steering committees and the management for the correctness of the application.
- You will coordinate and lead project teams with up to 30 team members in the field of technical conception and analysis.
- You will be responsible for setting up / expanding and target-oriented maintenance of an internal as well as a largely easily accessible customer network and for developing individual service offers, solution models and procedures in the field of requirement engineering.
- The Enterprise Analyst is responsible for establishing and expanding sustainable partner relationships in the individual subcustomer segments of employment administration, statistics and family funds.
- A degree in mathematics, business informatics, natural sciences or a comparable qualification.
- Your written and spoken German skills comply with the European Framework of Reference for Languages Level C2.
- Many years of professional experience as lead analyst in the public sector (at least 5 years).
- Knowledge of different modeling standards (especially UML, eEPK, BPMN, DMN) and a specialization in requirements engineering proven by acquired certificates are required (here e.g. OCUP-F, DMN-F, OCEB-F, CPRE-F, CPRE-A-E&C, CPRE-A-M).
- You are familiar with architecture standards and have experience with service-oriented and microservice architectures.
- Very good knowledge of process and project management
- Very good knowledge of process frameworks, especially ITIL v3 and or Cobit 5.1
- Ideally, they already have experience and training in the agile RE process (e.g. Certified Product Owner) as well as a recognized training in project management such as IPMA Level D or comparable.
- You have experience with the modeling tools MID Innovator and ARIS. Data modeling with SERM or ER is also not new to you.
- Very good knowledge of labour administration and its specific features (public procurement law)
- Experience in the cooperation of virtual, interdisciplinary teams
- A profound understanding of IT and a sound understanding of business processes and the resulting requirements.
- High-quality editorial preparation and preparation of technical concepts (elaborations), e.g. for quotations.
This position must be filled at the location in Nuremberg.
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
This position is to be filled in Nuremberg
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Mr. Kiril Draganov on +49 89 7007 13038.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top