Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Job title: CYBER SECURITY ENDPOINT SECURITY MANAGER
US Wide (REMOTE)
• Install and configure EPO and SQL servers
• Create/Maintain Managed System Directory
• Build, distribute, maintain Agents and Repositories
• Configure Root Product Policies and Tasks
• Perform database maintenance
• Install, deploy product updates
• Install and configure EPO upgrades
• Configure, deploy, monitor Rogue System Sensor environment
• Set up Automated Event Notifications
• Produce and distribute weekly reports to identify the state of the environment. Specifically, identify non- compliant platforms for EPO agent, Product (i.e. VSE), and Engine components.
• Follow up with site administrators for status on non-compliant platforms and maintain any necessary exception documentation.
• Maintain documentation for exceptions to EPO standards.
• Assist site administrators with EPO environment issues.
• Main interface for external/internal audits of EPO.
• Assist/Coordinate Situation Mgr tasks to contain and resolve virus outbreaks or McAfee related issues.
• Good social skills
• Excellent troubleshooting techniques and analytical skills
• Able to follow directions
• Able to work independently.
• Able to work in a dynamic environment and lead multiple projects
o Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
o 2-3 years' experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and /or Symantec Endpoint Security
o 1-3 years' experience with McAfee Endpoint products (Virus Scan Enterprise, HIPS, Application Control, Site Advisor, Endpoint Encryption)
o Basic knowledge of FireEye NX and EX.
o Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems from Windows 7 through Windows Server 2012
• Preferred Skills;
o Linux/Unix experience
o Experience with SQL databases and queries.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.