Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
DevOps Tooling Engineer is responsible for development and maintenance of platform that supervises Linux/Unix/Windows Servers and applications.
What will you do:
- You will have opportunity to implement your own ideas, build new solutions and customize existing scripts using Python | Powershell | Perl knowledge
- Our main focus is set on automation, further grow and development of our monitoring platform
- On daily basis we are presenting/coordinating actions with the 3rd parties worldwide during many exciting and challenging projects
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
- Network knowledge (CCNA level or equivalent)
- Python or PowerShell or Perl
- Linux / Unix OS
- Knowledge of one of the tools: Nagios, Elastic, Zenoss, SCOM is a strong advantage
- Administration & troubleshooting of operating systems, custom applications and tools
- Diagnosing, resolving and delivering root cause analysis for automatic alerts, issues and incidents
- Identifying & investigating repeated issues and cooperate with other support groups (i.e. network, server, AD)
- Manage and resolve incident, problem and change tickets
- Ability to analyze system logs, events and supervising alerts
- English proficiency (at the least B1+)
What's in it for you:
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform - shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children's Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
Boost your career!
What happens next ?
- Quick conversation with HR (via phone)
- Interview with a Manager and IT Expert
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- Work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
Please, attach your CV in English
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.