DevOps Engineer CI/CD
- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Our team develops and manages a portfolio of our many customers' software and web application. We have built an extensive build-deploy pipeline to efficiently deliver our products to our end-customers and business colleagues. We have DevOps teams developing and maintaining our customers environments, applications and servers, and the roles of Continuous Integration, Continuous Development and DevOps Engineers are crucial for our deliveries.
The position will be located in our well communicated offices in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Łodź, Bydgoszcz or Opole. depending on your preferences.
Based on your skills and expertise, togerher with your personal development plans we would suit the best role for you in this area. The best description of main tasks within the teams are:
- Mid to long term system landscape planning and development with increasing focus on security, comprehensive monitoring solutions and process automation
- Support of the system landscape composed of internal and cloud infrastructure elements
- Analysis and resolution of complex technical problems and issues
- Usage of recent development methodologies and tools
- Design and development of CI scripts, frameworks and scaffolding software
- Configuring Linux,Windows and/or Oracle environments
- Software building and builds management
- Technical solutions advisory
- Opportunity to research potential deficiencies and improve the solution applied adequately, according to recent state of the art and own experience.
- Fluent communication in English or German
- Knowledge (the deeper the better or readiness to learn) of some CI, CD and DevOps environments, tools and other technologies such as Maven, Jenkins, SVN, JProfiler, XCode, Gradle, Docker, Shell, Perl/Python Maven, Jenkins, GIT, pci norm
- Experience in databases (SQL, administration, environments), especially Oracle is a plus
- Cloud solutions knowledge (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience and interests in field of software manufacturing
- Experience in direct collaboration with end customer along with technical solutions preparations will be a desired advantage.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Pace to Work"
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top